My workplace is dangerous–what can I do about it?

Often in my workers’ compensation law practice, clients indicate how disturbed they are by unsafe working conditions, safety hazards, etc. at the place of employment where they’ve injured themselves on the job.  Even as they’re out of work on temporary total disability (TTD) benefits, they want to know what they can do to help others NOT have to suffer as they are.

Here’s a great resource for contacting OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and filing a complaint:  Just click “file a complaint” and follow the prompts to describe the safety violations in your workplace and report them.

While filing an OSHA complaint won’t bring you any financial benefit, it can help your friends and colleagues to be safer in your former place of employment.  Doesn’t that feel nice?  Why yes, of course it does.

Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback

You must be logged in to post a comment.